Unbreakable Strongman – Comprehensive Strongman Training Guide
2-time Canadian Strongman Champion Dain Wallis shares his years of competition experience in Unbreakable Strongman: The World’s Most Comprehensive Strongman Training Guide, How to Get Strong, Stay Injury-free and Win.
The Unbreakable Strongman eBook is perfect for anyone looking getting started in the sport of Strongman, but also for seasoned Strongman athletes who are looking to eliminate their weaknesses and become one of the best in the sport.
This Book Contains:
- 11 Chapters, from Training Basics & Movement Quality, to Recovery & Nutrition
- 60 pages dedicated to 20 of the most common Strongman events covering Setup cues, Execution cues, and detailed frame-by-frame photographs of each event
- Common movement and execution errors to be aware of
- A 16-week Strongman Program for intermediate-advanced lifters
Access to the Unbreakable Strongman online community
- Competition day and nutrition guidelines
Dain Wallis is now a full-time Coach with over a decade of experience in the sport of Strongman. A former athlete (5-time World Championship competitor and 2-time Canadian Champion), Dain understands what it takes to be a top-level competitor, and pulls from this experience to complement his education and coaching acumen.
- BA Physical & Health Education, CSCS, Pn1, Pn2
- Has coached male & female clients across the world, from Canada & the US, to Europe & Australia
- Coaches clients who are just getting started in the sport as well as those competing at the Arnold Amateur World Championships and the Official Strongman Games World Championships