Programming for the Unbreakable Strongman is an eBook follow up to the original Unbreakable Strongman providing additional 3-,4-, and 5-day training templates, as well as Deadlift and Pressing-specific 16-week strength programs.
This Book Contains:
- Programming Templates for Commercial Gym athletes, Strongman Gym athletes, and those who split time between various training facilities.
- Exercise lists and selection guidelines
- 3-day, 4-day and 5-day weekly training templates
- 16-week Deadlift Programming
- 16-week Pressing Programming (along with complementary Pyramid Programming recommendations for optimizing 1-RM lifts)
About the Author
Dain Wallis is now a full-time Coach with over a decade of experience in the sport of Strongman. A former athlete (5-time World Championship competitor and 2-time Canadian Champion), Dain understands what it takes to be a top-level competitor, and pulls from this experience to complement his education and coaching acumen. With a BA in Physical & Health Education from Queens, Dain went on to establish Canada’s Nutrition Coach and join ranks with Move Daily. He coaches clients of all levels across the world, from those just starting out to those competing in the Arnold Amateur World Championships and Official Strongman Games World Championships.