The Book of Breath is perfect for anyone seeking to reduce stress or anxiety, improve their mood, increase stability in movement and improve quality of sleep. Optimizing your breathing patterns by increasing awareness and applying simple techniques will bring about greater calm and ease within body and mind alike.
This eBook Contains:
- 7 Instructional videos
- Set Up and Practice Instructions
- Techniques for lying, sitting, and standing
- Techniques to be used pre or post exercise to improve stability and recovery alike
- Techniques to be used throughout the day to manage stress
- Techniques to be used prior to sleep to improve quality of your rest
Author Natasha Whelan is a mother of three, a business owner and dedicated Yogi. She lives on the beautiful island of Barbados in the West Indies.
Natasha is passionate about helping people move and feel better through Yoga Therapy: she has over 14 years experience as a yoga and movement therapist as well as being a Nutrition and Health coach. Her life mission is to inspire and empower her clients to know that it is possible to move with more ease and grace and to move out of discomfort and pain. These are the principles she embraces daily.